The Lemon Grove School District is providing breakfast, snack, and lunch for all LGSD students. For our Cheetah Families you can enter the driveway leading to the cafeteria and follow the directional signage and cones. Please stay in your car as this is a drive up service. You can also pick up your meals at ANY LGSD school. The days and times vary, so please view the schedule in this announcement.
- Meals will be available for drive-thru pick up at VLMA on Monday and Thursday each week.
- Meal service will be from 7:30am-8:30am
- Meals will only be provided for any students 18 years or younger
- Thanks to funding from CDE and the USDA breakfast, lunch, and supper (snack) are free!
- Lunch will charge based on meal application (free, $0.40, $2.75) once CDE and USDA funding expires, so please get your free and reduced lunch application filled out
- Fill our a reduced price lunch application here. ezmealapp.com
- Students do not have to be present
- You may pay online or leave a payment in the school office.
- All meals for LGSD students may be picked up at one school location regardless of each student’s home school enrollment